OEM Ford Windshield Wiper Blades
You've seen all kinds of driving and weather conditions -- everything from the bad roads, heavy rains, and insect clouds of summer to the worse terrain of the winter season, complete with snow and ice buildup. Luckily, you've had what you needed to keep your windshield obstruction- and streak-free along the way -- a dependable set of wiper blades.
But lately, you've seen the signs they need replacing -- the telltale squeaking, the streaks left, the annoying chattering. Maybe their rubber has begun cracking, the blade adhesive has started to fail, or the blade itself has detached. Perhaps it's the worst-case scenario: a bent or broken frame.
At any rate, it's obvious: your blades' pressure points are not as good as they used to be, and the blades aren't making the contact they need to clean your windshield effectively. Not to worry. Our auto parts store is here to help. Here's all you need to know about buying windshield wiper blades online.
First off, you have many different types to choose from, but three are the commonest: conventional, beam, and hybrid.
- Conventional wiper blades are rubber or silicone blades attached to a metal frame. They're great for most driving situations, and you usually replace them every six months.
- Beam wiper blades are solid pieces of rubber, designed to conform to windshield contours better. They last much longer than conventional wipers.
- Hybrid wiper blades work a lot like beam wipers, but they have rubber-coated metal frames, making them more versatile and weather-resistant.
Secondly, there are three different kinds of wiper arm connectors: hook, clamp, and pin.
- Hook connectors are U-shaped, wrapping around the rounded end of the wiper arm, and they rotate.
- Clamp connectors are openings into which wiper arms are inserted; they fasten on their sides to stay in place.
- Pin connectors are horizontal holes through which pins on wiper arms go, to hold the wiper in place.
Time to Order New Windshield Wiper Blades? Choose Genuine OEM
The most important takeaway: the wipers and blades your brand designs are made to fit the model you drive. In other words, they're your best bet for a compatibility guarantee. Install a new set, put a fresh blade on your rear wiper if you have one, and you'll see what we mean.
You can buy what you need right here at our auto parts store. We offer direct-to-your-door delivery -- order now!
No results found for "Motorcraft Wiper Blade". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!